View Single Post
Old 07-28-2007, 11:10 AM   #352
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Reasons to not vote for me:

1) It might not be and probably isn't a "slow conversion" where I am hinted off several days ahead of time?
2) It most likely was some other unmentioned role just like we have seen many many times before that inhibit's another player's activity for the night.
3) Even if the slim possibility that it is some kind of slow conversion attempt, in games with slow conversions, there is usually some kind of doctor role to "cure" the attempt before it occurs. Thus if that is indeed the case here, whoever has that type of role has the ability to try to "cure" me even if that happens to be the case here.
4) At least one person out there now knows that I at least was not responsible for JE's death last night. While that doesn't clear me of being a wolf, it means that less likely I am one to that person's perspective.
5) Even if I am being converted even though thats unlikely, since I am a good guy right now, I have laid out the road map for our seers to know what to expect with me and plan accordingly.

Reasons to not listen to Barkeep:

1) He's already been playing very anti-charasteristic for himself this game. He usually is pro-lynch, this game he is anti-lynch. He is usually pro-reveal information, this game he is trying to punish people for revealing stuff.
2) Instead of looking for someone who currently is evil, Barkeep is trying to point you to someone who currently isn't evil, who may never turn evil, and who absolutely wasn't involved in JE's death last night.

Basically listen to Barkeep and you waste a day, lynch a villager and lose even more time to the wolves.

If you listen to me, you can continue to focus on who the wolves may be, the seers have the ability to keep an eye on me and scan me at an appropriate time, and you can wait and see what else happens in future nights.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote