View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 02:59 PM   #483
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Well, I'm still looking at Ardent/Swaggs. The dream thing is still odd to me.
You and me both. I need to take the time to read up on Swaggs. Time away from the Football game....eek, tough sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twothree View Post
True. I have no clue who to vote for today. So,

vote ardent enthusiast

Reason, he failed to cast a vote on day 1. And, in post 237, he did check into the thread and probably could have cast a vote at that time. I believe he is probably a human. Like you stated wolves usually pay more attention to when a vote is due. But for now that will be my vote. I may change it before leaving for work in an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Why would you in the same post both vote for a person and say you believe he is probably good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
That should read turned out to be wolf. So AE missing a vote could be construed as his wolfish play. Though I think his statement that he just didn't care about this game to be more accurate

You might have me on the not caring, but I hate have it worded that way. I'm just way not into it right now. The Vols need me!

I missed a vote in the last game? I did?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Vote Ardent.

Three reasons:
  1. I still think there's something to the tennis dream.
  2. He missed last night's vote.
  3. He has been basically non-existant in the game so for, so even if he does happen to be human, we're not going to lose any analysis.
True that on 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
And what was your reason for voting for him on Day 1?
23 voted for me yesterday? That bastage!

All that said, I'll be in and out, brought the laptop down by the xbox. I'm voting kwhit, not because of any analysis, not because he's wrong, but because he's voted for me. Too easy.

VOTE KWHIT