View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 02:19 PM   #471
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ahh well, looks like lathum took off. I have to leave as well to drive home. I'll be back in a few hours. Just to get it out there, I'll vote Lathum for now, and I surely have a much better reason to than he does to vote me.

If I was bad as he suggests, then my move yesterday to protect Bulletsponge (which I already showed how that didnt make sense), must mean BS is bad too. yet instead of voting for someone else that was bad who already had other votes and attention, he chose to bring me up as well and thin out the voting crowd.

Or if Bulletsponge was good, and DT was good, then why as a wolf would I suddenly put myself in the middle of a villager vs villager vote and throw suspicion on myself. he stated earlier I am smart enough not to do some things, yet he thinks I would make a foolish move like that? Last game it showed how easily quiet utr wolves can slide for days.

Lathum has done nothing but try to stir up another innocent human's name into the pot with faulty logic and mistaken motives, I suspect his own motivations for doing so.

I'm out for a few hours, back later

Vote Lathum
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote