View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 08:27 PM   #463
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Some glitches/bugs being reported on the 360 so far.

1) Bad glitch I was going for an extra point to tie the game 17-17 but the center turned sideways and the ball was snapped 20 yards back, and the announcers said "incomplete pass" I was like WTF I am going for an extra point. Next thing you know I am kicking the ball off down 1 point 17-16 I lose the game.

2)Was playing a game in dynasty and got roughing the kicker called on me in OT. The game did a kickoff... Then just gave me the ball on 25.. Weird.

3)End of half CPU AI has me scratching my head right now. CPU completed a long pass to my 15 yard line for a first down and had a second left. Since the clock stopped due to a first down, they should have had plenty of time to call a timeout to set up for a field goal, they had two timeouts. Nope, they simply let the clock run out.

4)I seen the extra point bug yet again OMG this is occuring way more then I would like. Going for an extra point and the holder turns to his side and the ball gets snapped 20 yards back no one is there to get it, then the announcer says incomplete pass next thing you know I am kicking off and dont even get to attempt the PAT! OH NO
Happened on my very first game, and now its has happened on my 2nd!
jbmagic is offline   Reply With Quote