View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 07:59 PM   #329
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

It's weird, because NCAA 07 was unplayable for me because of the 30 fps and lack of control I felt, but NHL 07 at 30 fps, although still has some lack of control issues, is fine as far as gameplay is concerned. (although NHL 2k7 is MUCH better control wise at 60 fps.

Played the demo and the control is back! It's going to be interesting to read reviews of the 360 version vs the ps3 version.

I hated the playcalling screen at first, but I'm liking it more and more now as I get used to it. Haven't seen many fumbles yet.. passing seems great imho - too many times college qb's seem like NFL qb's in NCAA, not this time. Short passes are the way to go with an occasional bomb thrown in.

I think the game is on varsity, so I'm interested to see how the AI plays on higher levels. With the gameplay and new recruiting, I think I'll be happy this year. (it is annoying to see slowdowns at times.. it doesn't affect the game, but I'm not sure why we are still seeing slowdowns in next gen games.. maybe when they put the games on HD in the future, those will go away?)

Feels like college... plays like college and the control is like night and day vs last years game.
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote