View Single Post
Old 07-11-2007, 08:56 AM   #302
TroyF
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou B-ball fan View Post
Graphics running at 30 or 60 FPS have never been the issue with EA games. They've always looked nice. They've just had the problem that unbelievably stupid bugs continue to appear each and every year. Getting excited over a demo in a EA game is never a good idea. Consider that the demo is a paired-down version of the game. If it's having technical issues without some features in the demo version, well......we'll just see.

1) We get it. We know EA games have other issues than frame rates. That's obvious.

2) The frame rates make a difference. I'm not sure why that's hard to comprehend. We knew it would make a difference even before the release and after playing the demo, there is a noticeable difference to me and many others who have played it. That's an issue for a PS3 owner. Forget all of the other issues with the game, the game at 1/2 the framerate of the other system is an issue if you own a PS3. Especially if you have a friend who has a 360 and you play both versions. I'm not sure how noticeable it is to other people, but I htink the drop is signifigant.
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote