View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #290
CraigSca
Pro Starter

Just played my first game - seemed like '07 Next-Gen for me, only better. I use the call play screen differently, as I don't use it by formation (by type of play), so it really didn't affect me. I was Michigan and we defeated USC, 9-0. Each team threw a pick (mine was horrible, I panic in the pocket - ha). I was barely able to run the ball, but running's not my strong suit. I like the game a lot, but I'm not a hardcore player like a lot of others. Defnitely liked it and can't wait to see the added depth in the retail version.

Oh, and unlike others, the slight hitch when players head to the line of scrimmage didn't bother me a bit. I had to remind myself to look for it, in fact. If it were to happen in the middle of the play, that would be a problem, but it doesn't happen then.

The pics the game takes of your last play are a good idea but poorly implemented. I'd say about 20% of the pix it takes are relevant. Oh, and to the person who said replays are hard to see because of the play calling overlap - man, you should have seen it last year. Replays were in a TINY window under the play calling screen - ha!
how do you know?

Last edited by CraigSca : 07-10-2007 at 11:18 PM.
CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote