View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 07:26 PM   #280
TroyF
Coordinator

Just played a quick game as Michigan.

My first play was a counter and Hart ran for 75 yards and a TD. Had a sack and fumble that was overturned on a replay. Long passes aren't tougher, they are damned near impossible. Everything I throw is a bullet. Either it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

Two fumbles in the game. One was on a kickoff return. (USC fumbled, I recovered) The other was late in the game while I was nursing a lead. Hart slammed into the middle of the line and lost the ball. I recovered that one too, but wasn't real happy with Mr. Hart. (I wasn't covering it up, probably my fault)

Plusses -

--- In the middle of a play the gameplay is smooth.

--- I like the graphics this year. Brighter colors, less worry about reflections all over the place.

--- USC kicker missed 2 kicks against me

--- seems like the game is taking snapshots of huge plays throughout the game. I wonder if there will be some sort of a photo album after a game or what that is all about.

Minuses

--- Lag between plays is a bit annoying

--- I HATE the new play calling screen. I mean hate it. Seeing four plays at a time is ridiculous. EA took a major step back here IMHO. Not a dealbreaker, but it could have been so much better.

--- Still seeing the MLB knock down to many passes. (both sides)

--- Did I mention how much I hate the play calling screen?
TroyF is offline   Reply With Quote