View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 02:36 PM   #267
kingnebwsu
College Benchwarmer

Played again and USC crushed michigan 18-0. I can still see the long-FG issue from before. michigan's K just missed a 57-yarder. I mean, barely. My kicker nailed a 47-yarder that was just inside the upright but had distance to spare.

No game stats/user instant replay is a bummer.

There are definite frame-rate issues when the play is not going on. Every time I call a play and my team breaks the huddle, there's about a 1-second delay when the game freezes. This hopefully is fixed in the real game.

Secondary seems improved overall, even though my CB did the classic break-your-coverage-to-jump-and-miss-tipping-a-pass-which-leads-to-a-TD in the first game. They seem to react better overall. A lot of batted balls (including getting batted multiple times).

My running game just crushed the AI. I just used the sprint/stiff arm tackles and ran it right up the gut for solid gains. I think my RB's averaged like 8 YPC. I know it's probably on varsity level.

I've had one punt return and my four blockers stopped 1 guy and let another one through to tackle me after a 2 yard return.
kingnebwsu is offline   Reply With Quote