View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 02:23 PM   #266
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnebwsu View Post
So yeah, just played my first game and I dunno...we'll see how the final version is. This one is a bit buggy (I know it's a demo). Just unpolished in some spots (like having your play selection menu open on top of the instant replay). Also there was slowdown in between plays (like going out of the huddle). The long passing seems really sensitive. I had a guy open a few times and couldn't complete the big one. I lost the game 14-7 when michigan got a pick-6 with no time left. My guy was ready to catch the ball, but the CB stepped in front and grabbed it. I threw 2 picks and recovered one fumble in my first demo game.

Sideline players are running at 30 FPS and looks like barely passable PS2 graphics. No commentators really changes the feel of a game. Guys look really funny when they're out of breath, they look like they're struggling to breathe big-time.

I'm glad to hear that the long passing game is much more challenging with QB's being inaccurate which is a great thing in my opinion. As far as the commentary, I'm sure you know this, but it was left out only for the demo to decrease the size of the download. Hopefully, the other issues are cleaned up for release.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 07-10-2007 at 02:24 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote