View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 11:41 AM   #339
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Right now I am leaning towards Alant over Barkeep. I dont remember at exactly what time Alant voted for Saldana, but I think it was after I put the nail in Cheif's coffin. Then on day two he votes for Cronin....

I am going to vote now because Comcast turned our cable off last night so I wasn't able to get on after 9 last night but I will get on later and change it if need be.

vote alant

LSG, thats not entirely accurate. Go back and check the thread and look at the conversations more than just the votes. I stated right after you voted my thoughts about it being a Chief run away. I stated I was going to vote one of the two (Saldana or DT) to try to keep things close with over an hour remaining and 4-6 people around at the time and until the deadline.

Barkeep was the only one who responded to it, and completely left Saldana out of the mix, giving the impression he'd move his vote to DT if I voted for DT also, but didn't mention Saldana at all there. I even call Barkeep out for that and because I found that fishy, went with Saldana for my vote with 25 minutes left, plenty of time for any of the people around to move their vote. No one did at all.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote