View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 10:25 AM   #329
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Render Has voted for daddytorgo two of the three days, and I don't even remember his reason for it. DT also seems unphased and hasn't retaliated in voting or as far as I remember even conversation. Maybe I just don't remember that fully.

Good or bad, Bullet has voted for the person who has died every day so far.

DaddyTorgo's moves haven't made much sense at times to me, but seem irrational enough to not be a bad guy from what I am guessing (based on gut feelings alone)

Mr.W missed the first vote, and I don't really remember alot of his stance so far this game. Hard for me to get a read on him one way or another.

The big one for me is:

Barkeep could have put Saldana on the block with me on Day 1 but chose not to. In fact he event stated the race was between Chief and DT, leaving Saldana out of it entirely. Barkeep switching his vote over to Saldana there after I had voted would have lynched Saldana, but he only seemed interested in switching if it was for DT. However the next day he comes out stating he distrusted Saldana and Cronin and ended up voting for Saldana even though he could have killed him the first day if he had voted with me.

Vote Barkeep

Alan,

My only "move" was the moving of my vote off Swaggs based on his vote making me strongly believe he was innocent. Day 1 I voted for Saldana (although I claim no knowledge or anything) based on my joking statement that ignited a furor.

As for why I havn't responded to RendeR continuing to vote for me...I figure he's a harmlessly misguided golden ticket holder and I'm not going to blast him for that. I can address it if needs be whenever, I just don't feel endangered by it ATM. I'm not sure that I've been especially irrational. Maybe not quite as "wild-theory-slinging" as I have been in the past. Guess those weeks off kinda dampened that for a bit.

Good point about Barkeep. Nice deep analysis. Each individual piece doesn't seem to add up to anything, but taken together it sure does appear that they paint a picture linking Barkeep & Saldana.

VOTE BARKEEP
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote