View Single Post
Old 06-21-2007, 09:38 AM   #318
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
What more am I supposed to contribute outside of Humor when you and Pass and Alan and..well almost everyone else toss theories around like a cat with a bad hairball, its much simpler to sit back and let you all shredd the convoluted logic than it is to actually jump into the mire and get lost in it along with you.

hence my post above asking "Who voted WITH saldana" to get us moving on the next wolf/wolves.

What theories have I been throwing out? I got attacked by Saldana day 1, and simply defended myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Looking back, Alan voted with saldana.

Wern't you accusing me of being in league with Cronin against Saldana earlier, even though it was Saldana who had voted for me and I hadn't once accused him? You can't get your story straight about me at all. If you go back to look, I didn't vote with Saldana at all. I voted for him on day 1, and on day 2 he was voting for me when I voted for Cronin, and then later switched his vote to vote -with- me.

I guess you had advanced knowledge that Saldana was bad and Cronin was good though. I'm sorry but my PM didn't include that information for me to go on.

If we have 2 wolves left, my guess are that Passacaglia and Barkeep are the two wolves. If its only 1 wolf left, I'm leaning towards it being Barkeep right now.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote