View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 01:32 PM   #134
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
Let me know about Runaways. It's next on my "to buy list."

Might be a little while before I get to it. I going through the first Lucifer at the moment, kinda weird and slow paced for now, then I have the second of the series and the first three New Avengers trades I wanted to get to before digging into Runaways, cause well, I was not even sure I'd get it, heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honolulu_Blue View Post
I just orded the last few Y: The Last Man Standing tpbs and the most recent Walking Dead.

I fear that after this summer, I will have run out of tpbs to buy...

I'm expecting some extra bonus money at work and might use it on a bunch of Y: The Last Man trades, like 5 or 6 of them at once. We shall see.

As for running out of trades, phew, I don't see that day coming anytime soon for me. There's just too much stuff I learn about everyday, from Lucifer, to Preacher, to more going back to get more traditional superhero stuff like the Ultimate Spider-Man series from the beginning. Baby steps, baby steps...

I just added Avengers Classic to my standing order. Have you guys seen that one? Includes a reprint of the original Avengers and some new stories featuring Stan "the man" Lee himself talking with the Avengers. Looked cool enough to make me want to follow it on a monthly basis.

FM