View Single Post
Old 06-06-2003, 10:41 AM   #201
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

The Truth Behind Marmel

As the party continued to rage on, The Afoci stumbled drunkenly into the secret hideout not so far from The New Fighting Crawfish Arena. Having to pee so ungodly bad, he fights his way into the bathroom to find Marmel. After peeing, missing him mostly, The Afoci and Marmel begin to speak.

"When is the game?" asks Marmel "I think you have a good chance to beat the Cheesecake at home. I want to cheer you on!"

"Umm..." says The Afoci "We lost the game already, that was 5 weeks ago."

"Damn" replies Marmel "That sucks. Hey, I am out of vodka. Lets go get some more..."

They both stumble up and walk towards the bar area of the secret hideout. Marmel grabs another 1.75L of his favorite vodka as The Afoci loads the anti-glaucoma machine with a bright green leafy substance. After taking a few puffs along with a few drinks, they get back to talking.

"So how’s the squad been playing recently?" asked Marmel.

"Pretty good, we won 3, tied 1 and this week is our match of the season!" says The Afoci "How is your team doing?"

"What?" says Marmel "That is real!?!"

"Yeah" says The Afoci "You own a soccer team!"

"Damn" says Marmel "I have been high too long, I thought I imagined that. Am I gay? Soccer is gay? Why am I gay?"

"You aren't gay?" says The Afoci "Chavez "the dope finding" Dog says your cleanly shaven and only put the finest Jif peanut butter."

"How does that prove that I am not gay?" asks Marmel.

"I don't know?" says The Afoci "I just don't know..."

Marmel begins to cry.

"Don't cry Marmel" says The Afoci putting his arm around him. "I don't think your gay."

"I'm not crying about that." says Marmel "I ran out of peanut butter!"

"Thats okay" says The Afoci "We have more. But your team, what will happen with them?"

"I will sell them for peanut butter and then forever be a supporter of the Crawfish!" says Marmel "Allow me to be a general in the army of the Crawfish!"

"Umm..." says The Afoci "Sure..."

The Afoci sits wondering what to do with Marmel now as he has no army of Crawfish yet.

"How about you can be assistant coach?" asks The Afoci.

"I don't know anything about soccer, though" says Marmel.

"Either do I" says The Afoci.

"Okay then" says Marmel.

So it was set, on Friday 6, 2003, Marmel forever joined the Fighting Crawfish as an assistant coach and future general of the army of Crawfish!