View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 09:24 PM   #148
molson
General Manager

NEWS

-Terry Gordy and Barry Orton arrived late to the last show. The last thing I need is Gordy missing a show in his last month, so I skip the warning and fine him. As for Barry - well, it's not a good idea to ignore rules when you're a jobber - he gets suspended for a week.

-WWA accepts my negotiations for a buy-out, and is no more. Dick the Bruiser's Great Lakes Region promotion is the first casualty of the Death of the Territories mod. It only costs me the extent of WWA's current debts - $133,000, which I can easily cover. Presumably, there's some type of prestige boost here, but it's not a whole letter grade, as I'm still at D+ (or perhaps I don't see the boost until I click "next day"). I also now have ownership of the WWA Heavyweight and WWA Tag Team Title, which both have lineages back to 1964. The last WWA heavyweight champion was "Mr. Electricity" Steve Regal, and the last tag team champions were Regal and Spike Huber. Not sure yet whether I'll do anything with these titles. I request negotiations with Regal and Hubert just in case.

Last edited by molson : 05-20-2007 at 09:26 PM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote