View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #756
cthomer5000
Strategy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny93g View Post
Disturbia 7/10

I wasn't planning on seeing it, but a friend reccomended it to me, and i trust his opinion when it comes to movies. I have to say i was pleasantly surprised. This movie had a certain charm that you don't really see in thrillers. The whole opening allowed you to feel sympathetic to the main character. I thought the director concentrated more on the story then trying to shock the audience, which is good. Oh, and the female lead....what a body!!!!

Shia Labeuf is a good actor. This kid has impressed me twice now. I'm actually looking forward to Transformer's mainly because Shia is in it.

"There was a bag of shit. A bag of shit, a bag of shit!" That one line had me cracking up... it was the last time he said "bag of shit" that really made it. Im very much with you, it was an unexpectedly enjoyable movie. And i'm very on-board with LaBeouf as an actor. Good in everything I've seen him in.
cthomer5000 is offline   Reply With Quote