View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 04:21 PM   #138
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
IMO the medium can cause more harm then good at times. Not only do the rules state you may not learn anything, who is to say the person who came up clean today doesn't get converted tomorrow?

I just went down the list of roles and listed the first 2-3 roles that seemed benefitial to us. I'd have to think about that more, but just on the quick read of what a medium can do there, I think it would be better having them around than not having them. It at least seems more benefitial than my role. Sure with conversions, you always have to put a grain of salt in how far you trust someone...

You're not new to games though Lathum, you know we often have lists of people who were ok up to game day #X, and work on CoTs off of that at some point. For instance on game day 3, you couldn't say someone scanned as not being of the shadow on night 1 is still good, but you could say they wern't one of the original 2 shadows due to that scan. Which means in an attempt to find the original two shadows, they are not involved in that equation and help narrow down your choices.

Since people do not die in this game, this type of information might be pretty useful especially later in the game.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote