View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 02:50 PM   #115
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think what Hoops said after your post is pretty close to how I feel on some things.

If you vote for mercy always, then you never will rid yourself of the shadow. If you vote punishment, you might end up stripping someone useful of their power, but also could remove the shadow influence from them.

Worst case is you target someone who is useful, they give you enough of a convincing of that and you can then give them mercy and buy more time to look at them a bit more in depth before stripping them of their powers. It is my belief that with the tools we have available, its even more benefitial for us than normal to go heavy at the punishment.

If you feel no one will ever be able to convince you they are good or bad, and thus will always vote mercy, you're not helping us at all.

I guess I am not that far off from where you guys are, but I just feel like day 1 is a different animal here, as the Shadow do not know one another, so we cannot even hope to get any kind of pattern here AND, I feel like tomorrow I will be able to make a much better decision, after my night action.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote