View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 12:32 PM   #92
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
I'm currently reading the Original Sins TPB from the Hellblazer series (collects issues #1 through #9) and damn, this thing is scaring me, very powerful, riveting stuff. I can now see how different it is from the movie.

My wife just doesn't want me to tell her anything of the stories, she's afraid she'll have nightmares about it.

FM

I have a bunch of those Hellblazer TPBs. It's somewhat of a mixed bag at times, but usually much more hit than miss, especially when you have the right combination of writer (especially anything written by Garth Ennis or Warren Ellis) and artist.

I am readig Red Sepulchre at the moment and enjoying it quite a bit.

I think Dangerous Habits is probably my favorite. I liked Son of Man quite a bit too.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote