View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 01:11 AM   #298
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Gah! Only getting one lynch candidate sucks. We want to establish some sort of voting pattern but that's a bit difficult when it's either vote for one guy or don't vote for anyone. Coffee is, in all likelihood, a villager but if we don't vote to execute him then we're right back at day one with nothing gained from the day. But with only one candidate there isn't the chance to build up two lynch candidates against each other, so I'm not really sure exactly what is to gain by going for an execution.

I don't like the fact that the wolves will be able to not bother casting a vote here and potentially get the result they're looking for (ie, no result). So if people don't want to lynch Coffee then I would very much like them to come out with an explanation and a formal vote rather than just not bother sending a vote. As we need an absolute majority decision (and my limited experience of WW tells me that that's very difficult to achieve) then we can't allow people to slip through the gaps and wind up with no result as a consequence. I'll be extremely suspicious of anyone who doesn't vote.

In the end I don't really think that we have much of a choice. We either do something or we let the wolves do what they want while we sit on our hands.

Vote to Execute Coffee Warlord
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote