View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 03:21 PM   #11
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
My brother and I were bouncing this around. With the feather out (and presumably anything directly relating to Indians or Tribes) it becomes difficult.

I presume they want the colors to stay the same, even though it doesn't say that directly..

There has been talk in the past that flares up now and then about having a Phoenix for a mascot due to the idea of W&M raising from the ashes after several major fires and the other things the Phoenix implies...

Outside of that it seems like the only things to throw in with letters are like... things like pens and quills, something "history" related, maybe a sillhouette of a major building (like the Wren Building)... but nothing that really seems to jump out for a logo to me..

Anyway... I'd be curious to see if you end up actually putting any effort into this, LS has put thought into trying to throw something together but the inspiration is just hard to come by...

I do wonder if there is someway to illustrate "Tribe" without it being tied directly to Native Americans.

I wonder if something like a silhouette of a crowd would work?

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote