View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 03:21 PM   #65
Calis
College Starter

Man, I don't think Thompson over Frye is an upset really, have you seen Frye lately? I love the guy and he was a helluva fighter but he's done. He's looked real sluggish and out of shape the last couple times he has fought. It'll be a slugfest either way though.

So, what about this weekend's UFC? I thought it sucked, but after seeing Pride's card I think it sucks a little less. The main event is a joke, GSP vs. Serra is a horrible match. This one is not even close.

There's a couple interesting undercard fights though. Swick vs. Okami actually interests me, they've both been looking pretty good lately and it could end up being a very good fight. I'll give the nod to Okami though, I'd love to see him up against Silva.

Diego vs. Koscheck is another one people are interested in, but I'm not so much. I can't stand either of the guys, and Koscheck on a PPV makes me sad. He takes the boredom of an Arona fight and subracts about 75% of the talent. He's effective though, so he might have a shot, I guess it's for the TUF fans.

Curious to see if Herring can bounce back and at least show SOMETHING. While his time has passed, he's usually at least entertaining. He can't do worse than his last outing.
Calis is offline   Reply With Quote