View Single Post
Old 06-02-2003, 08:53 AM   #179
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

[b]All Hattrick, All the time![/b]

This update will include information all related to hattrick to give you guys an idea where the team is at over halfway into this season now.

Youth Pull

Teddy Carney
30 000 US$, 19 years, passable form
Has disastrous experience and poor leadership abilities

Stamina: weak Keeper: disastrous
Playmaking: passable Passing: poor
Winger: wretched Defending: poor
Scoring: wretched Set Pieces: poor

Teddy came at a perfect time as my economy had finally dipped above the -200k mark. I was searching for a cheap midfield trainee and luckily couldn't find one I wanted. He isn't ideal at 19, but will work until the end of the season when my plan is to blow up my midfield and revamp my training to make a push towards DIV.

Economy

This is looking good for the first time since I started this dynasty.

Hattrick » Economy

Economy

Cash funds: -179 722 US$ (-137 492) US$
Sponsors: high on life
Supporter Club: 777 members
Supporters: high on life

This week

Revenue Expenses
Crowd 86 000 Arena 10 550
Sponsors 40 350 Wages 17 004
Financial 2 500 Interest 8 986
Temporary 420 Temporary 2 000
Staff 28 500
Youth squad 20 000
Total revenue 129 270 Total expenses 87 040
Expected income/loss 42 230

Last week

Revenue Expenses
Crowd 4 638 Arena 10 550
Sponsors 39 300 Wages 17 004
Financial 5 300 Interest 7 226
Temporary 840 Temporary 2 000
Staff 28 500
Youth squad 20 000
Total revenue 50 078 Total expenses 85 280
Last week´s income/loss -35 202

Finally my income on home game weeks surpasses my losses on away game weeks.

My youth squad is solid and has provided me with numerous players as of late that are filling the ranks of the squad.

The Orcs

Last time we played them, it ending in a 0-0 tie with a no update second half. Mickey Kline, one of my best middies, is suspended this game and because of form, Monte Randolph, a youth pull a few weeks ago, will have to play wingback.

The 16000 spectators at Fighting Crawfish Arena were in for an afternoon of sunshine. Fighting tactics involved an interesting 3-5-2 combination. The following players had been chosen: Holt - Randolph, de Oliveira, Simic - Uddstad, Danielsson, Jimeno, Woodson, Rossi - Rannem , Darden.

Orcs had chosen a strategic 3-5-2 formation. Lineup: Goodson - Lyhskär, Gottin, Stuart - Beyer, Tompkins, Lönnén, Månsson, Karstensson - Nederhall, Cãpusa.

Fightings Ivar "Why can't my name be Ivan" Rannem gave, after 4 minutes, the home team a 1 - 0 lead after an attack coming in from the right. After several obvious shirt pulling incidents, Orcs´s Leonard Tompkins got himself booked and found a Crawfish attached to his sack! Things were going to get worse for the visitors as Dan Woodson squirmed himself through the central defense line in the 31st minute, asserting the lead to 2 - 0. Orcs had to manage with a reduced squad from the 37:th minute on, as Jan Gottin got sent off for attacking a ref while he had a Crawfish attached to his sack! Dan Woodson of Fighting received a yellow card in the 40:th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour as he did naked cartwheels while his junk was only covered in peanut butter. With 42 minutes played Norbert Darden could have brought this one home for Fighting, had his hooked ball gone in, but it went just a bit too high. 2 - 0 was the half-time score. Fighting held the ball, with a clear 61 percent possession rate.

A great save by goaltender Derek Goodson in the 58:th minute kept the visitors in the game as Christian Rossi struck from the left with a real cannonball. Fighting were given a penalty in the 64:th, neatly put away by Ivar "Why can't my name be Ivan" Rannem. 3 - 0 for the home side. A bit later, a magnificent combination in the middle resulted in Fighting´s "I am a big mean fire breathing" Dragan Simic putting the lead up to 4 - 0. The structure of the game started to change as Fighting decided to pull back and meet their opponents with Crawfish with Laser Blasters instead of Claws!. In the games 74:th minute Fighting´s Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Uddstad fell dramatically just outside the penalty area. However, the referee booked Lars-Olof "Chris Gaines" Uddstad for taking a dive. Fighting held the ball, with a clear 62 percent possession rate.

The most dominating Fighting player was without a doubt Tommy Holt. Gustav Danielsson on the other hand, had a terrible day. The most dominating Orcs player was without a doubt Michael Lyhskär. Leonard Tompkins on the other hand, had a terrible day. The match ends 4 - 0.

Notes

Tommy Holt gave the team its first ever 3 star player. Gustav Danielsson form has dropped since putting up his 2 1/2 game and continues to hover around poor. Hopefully this week it will change, and there is reason to believe it will.

This week, The Fighting Crawfish go to hated rival, FC Cheesecake. A match up of 1 vs 2. We have never scored a goal against them and are looking forward to doing so this week in what will be our Match of the Season!

Edited because I messed up!

Last edited by The Afoci : 06-02-2003 at 09:04 AM.
The Afoci is offline   Reply With Quote