View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 03:01 PM   #356
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, in regards to the LSG vote yesterday I would have felt significantly better about you if you had immediately put your vote on her after saying earlier that you planned to stone whoever was on the list. That is why I asked you about it after it took place - I wanted to see where you would go with it. In the end, you did not put your vote there. I don't see this as some kind of hanging offense, but I was surprised at the time that you did not place your vote immediately.

On Cronin, I'm obviously in agreement that looking at his statements now look bad for him. That said, I've put myself in bad positions a couple of times as a villager - much worse than I would have as a wolf with knowledge of what could transpire. I've actually got him on a "slightly more trusted" state right now.

So those are my thoughts on the two most active chat participants in the game. It's been awhile since I published a full "trust/untrust" list in a game, but I'll probably go through that exercise when I get home tonight.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote