View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #359
MJ4H
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Snip

I'm not ignoring differences between conferences. I'm not ignoring anything. It is a discussion that is pointless. Yes it is contrived because the record of a group of mid level conferences against high level conferences means nothing. That's why complaining that they have to play each other is pointless.

Yes, I agree that teams from lower-level conferences get less respect than they should. No, I don't agree that lumping them into a huge group and comparing their records with another huge group is doing anything but masturbating.

And stop saying I don't understand just because I don't agree with you. I DO understand everything you are saying. And it has nothing to do with following an SEC team. It's not like I sit around in an Arkansas themed room and when something else comes on I change the channels and sing the fight song, you know. Believe it or not, people besides you can see teams besides the one(s) they root for.

This is absolutely the last thing I will say on the subject. I mean it this time, too.

Last edited by MJ4H : 03-17-2007 at 01:54 PM.
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote