View Single Post
Old 03-16-2007, 08:57 PM   #326
miami_fan
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy Mac View Post
OK, so Kentucky accidently started the wrong player, so to start the game on the tip, they had him foul the first guy who grabbed the ball. Am I the only one who thinks that is completely classless by the coaches? The kid had played in three games all year. Unless he hasn't practiced in the past month, could it really be that harmful to let him play until the first dead ball? Just an FYI, that first dead ball came after 30 seconds.

I have no problem with it. There is a reason he has only played in three games all season. It is not like it is Senior Night and you are giving the senior who sits the bench all year a chance to start.
"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote