View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 01:05 PM   #125
lordscarlet
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post
So far the Classic category is seeing the most action. No women picked yet. Nothing from the last 15 years chosen.

"Smells Like Teen Spirit" snuck under the wire there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs View Post
Funny you should ask.

Bucc sent three picks. One was his Public Enemy pick, and the other two are already gone. He also PM'ed me to say he wouldn't be online during the day due to work.

As I see it we have two options here:

- Press pause, wait for Bucc to make his next pick, and resume the draft tonight/tomorrow

- Appoint someone to be Bucc's co-owner (since we may run into this again, assuming he's unavailable every workday)

Any thoughts from the others?

Hm. My gut is to attempt to contact him through a private email address for him first. (if anyone has one) Unless he has discussed his picks with someone already (Wade could be used in an emergency for me), I'd hate to see someone pick for him and go in the completely wrong direction. Having said that, I'm eagerly waiting for this to move on. Daytime is also the best time for me to play. Looks like three picks is not nearly deep enough for a pre-draft list. My vote is an attempt to contact him outside of the board ( I don't recall what Bucc does for a living or if he would be checking email) and go from there. I'd hate to screw him, and I'd hate to see this slow down.

"...the better half of the Moores..." -cthomer5000
lordscarlet is offline   Reply With Quote