View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 10:50 AM   #390
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I agree. During his performance, I told my wife that I thought he was OK, but his movements were way awkward. He was like a strange combination of Justin Timberlake and Taylor Hicks.

Also, just thought I'd mention that I know several of you commented that Gina was your favorite chick looks-wise, but I didn't realize until I got a shot of her on the side of the stage last night how...thick...I guess that's the right word...she is. She's a hefty girl. I was kinda surprised.

Having seen her last night, I don't think she's that thick and I still think she has potential. That being said, there were 3 or 4 girls at least who were better vocally. I think the top 6 girls are better than any of the guys at least from what we've seen so far. I also understand why they cut Baylee (sp?) now. She is commercial and had a nice voice, but I think the top 4 or 5 girls were probably much better than her. Better to cut her early and be able to bring her back in a future year where the girls' talent isn't so deep.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 02-22-2007 at 10:58 AM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote