Love Song -
One-Hit Wonder -
Party -
Crossover -
Cover -
Anti-Establishment -

Then fill in your pick in this format:
Anti-Establishment - 1.1 It's Not Easy Being Green, Kermit the Frog

Make sure to include the artist. Keep cutting and pasting your own chart so it fills up as you go through the draft.

Of course you're encouraged to also include a few words about your pick and why you made it.

If you won't be around to make a choice, please PM me a pick or two in advance. I generally won't use your pick for you until a few hours has gone by, unless you let me know you definitely won't be around. If you don't want to PM me because you think I'll steal your picks (and I probably will) find someone else to help you. One of the people who expressed interest in this thread but didn't get to play would be a good candidate.

This isn't a speed challenge, but please don't be the one who causes delays. I reserve the right to replace anyone who takes to long with one of the other people who wanted to play.

You're responsible for making sure your picks are valid (i.e. artist or song hasn't already been picked). If you make an invalid pick and then leave the forum, we reserve the right to invoke the Minnesota Vikings rule and keep going without you (in which case you'll get to repick whenever you get back).

Trading of songs and/or future picks is allowed. If you make a trade, have both people post it in this thread. Please do not hold up the draft to negotiate a deal.

The draft has begun... Subby is on the clock with pick #1.1.