View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 08:03 AM   #378
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Should I feel bad for cracking on Leslie now that I know that? Honestly, though, I'm glad there's some explanation, because she's been seriously creeping me out. I thought she was pretty good, though - better than the judges' reactions, anyway.

I was VERY happily surprised by her performance... Her voice was far better than I thought it was, even with her messing up a bit - the tone/quality/whatever (can you tell I don't know music?) really appealed to me...

As for her movements... I had a weird opinion of it... she had some awkward movements, but unlike Simon - I don't think she looked uncomfortable. I felt like she came on the stage confidant and owned it in her right way... I think she just is not that smooth in her movements, etc and that is showing - in fact, I think she tried to hold back... Even though I think Simon misinterpreted it, I think it will need to be worked on... in some ways her movements are pretty similar to Taylor's - but with a guy it's cooky, and a girl it's creepy... so, she has to be careful of that...

Anyway... I think she'll be ok if she sings well and doesn't get too wild up there, but if she has a bad singing performance - again, it will be an excuse for her to not be voted for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote