View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 06:57 AM   #368
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Wish we could just save time and get down to the top 6 girls. I'm not that interested in watching any of the guys from last night. I was a fan of Sundance, but not sure what happened to him.

She's Abnormal Jaw Chick...something seriously scewy with that face. I thought she was pretty decent, despite her issues.

I think Melinda is by far the best singer, but as someone above said...and I hate to be mean but...she's weird looking, a little old (and acts older than she is), and very shy when she's not singing. A couple of off performances, and I could see her gone. But not until we're well into the competition, of course. She's got that ease of performance like Fantasia had (who will be on the show tonight, BTW), and although she doesn't have the "love it or hate it" voice Fantasia has, she's just a bit bizarre. Very short, huge face, no neck. She's right behind Leslie Hunt for strangest/ugliest girl in the competition.

I was thinking an 8/4 split would be about right. I'm assuming the rules aren't set in stone and they could do this is they absolutely felt like they needed to. And they could do it the last week before the final 12 is decided - at that point you'd have 8 and 8, and just use the votes to knock out the bottom 4 guys (or maybe 3 and 1 if one of the girls failed to deliver). It could be done. But it's only the first week and not all of the girls were THAT good, and not all of the guys are going to be THAT bad, so I'm willing to cut them a break for at least 1 week.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote