View Single Post
Old 02-20-2007, 07:43 AM   #174
miami_fan
Coordinator

From going to Disney World to..........

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2771925

Quote:
INDIANAPOLIS -- Indiana State police arrested Colts running back Dominic Rhodes on suspicion of driving under the influence Tuesday morning, police said.

Rhodes was driving 81 mph in a 55 mph on northbound Interstate 65 in Indianapolis about 3 a.m., said Indiana State Police spokesman Sgt. Dave Bursten.

"It was a normal run of the mill drunk driving arrest," Bursten said.

Colts officials could not immediately be reached for comment.

Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Lt. Doug Scheffel told RTV6 that Rhodes was taken to the adult processing center downtown early Tuesday morning.

Rhodes, who is currently a free agent, came off the bench to rush for 113 yards and a touchdown in the Colts' 29-17 victory over the Bears in Super Bowl XLI. It was Rhodes' first 100-yard game since 2001 and only the sixth of his career.

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

"The blind soldier fought for me in this war. The least I can do now is fight for him. I have eyes. He hasn’t. I have a voice on the radio, he hasn’t. I was born a white man. And until a colored man is a full citizen, like me, I haven’t the leisure to enjoy the freedom that colored man risked his life to maintain for me. I don’t own what I have until he owns an equal share of it. Until somebody beats me and blinds me, I am in his debt."- Orson Welles August 11, 1946
miami_fan is offline   Reply With Quote