View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 12:09 PM   #239
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I swear, there are so many interesting side issues berfore the top 12 are decided, that it's no wonder I slowly lose interest in the show once the actual competition occurs (well that, and the typical songs I have to listen to them sing). These types of things, moreso than the entertainment of the bad auditions, is why this part of the show is so interesting...

Remember Wandera Hitchye who was told during the Memphis Auditions by Simon that “there are so many singers like you trying to get deals right now,” before all three judges rejected her? Wandera claims that she never auditioned in front of the judges. That, in the final edit, it was only made to look that way:
The contestant stated that she didn’t perform in front of Simon, Paula or Randy which everyone saw on their television screen. The tape was instead edited to make it look like she did according to the contestant. In fact, Hitchye actually performed in front of the producer of the show Nigel Lythgoe who told her that he loved her singing, but didn’t like her performance.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote