View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 10:43 AM   #234
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade moore View Post
Fidel is definitely gone....

Just saw this...

Did American Idol Cut the "Fidel Castro" Look-alike?

FEBRUARY 12, 2007 - 09:37 PM

If you watched the American Idol auditions in Memphis, you probably remember Sean Michel. He looked a bit like Fidel Castro, but actually sang surprisingly well and was sent on to Hollywood.

The trip may have been short-lived. From TVSquad.com: "He looks like Osama bin Laden, Fidel Castro, and Jesus all rolled into one. And when Sean Michel first appeared at the Memphis auditions, I thought he was one of those bizarre bombs the producers were going to drop on us. Instead, Michel surprised us all when he sang an amazing version of Johnny Cash's 'God's Gonna Cut You Down.

"But now it seems that Michel's 15 minutes in the spotlight may already be up. According to Internet buzz, despite Michel's singing talent, he was disqualified from the competition during the Hollywood round because of his refusal to cut his long locks and shave his scruffy beard.

Reality TV Magazine contacted Sean Michel to discuss the rumor, but Michel was mum due to an Idol confidentiality agreement. However, Michel did confirm that he hasn't shaved his beard or cut his long hair.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 02-14-2007 at 10:43 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote