View Single Post
Old 02-14-2007, 08:13 AM   #230
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Are you talking about the Christian Fidel Castro? I believe he made it.

Agreed with above comments on Bailey Brown being let go (although she's only 16, I believe, so I have it in mind that they are actually using her as a drawn-out cliffhanger for an upcoming season, 2008 or 2009 - this is a TV show, after all ) and the beat box group. Not that I find that kind of music appealing for an entire album, but to put something like that together in one night and sound that good and have that developed a performance was impressive.

Fidel is definitely gone....

Fair point on the beat-boxing... that kind of thing doesn't generally translate to an album and should be seen live imo...

Sorry.. I get mocked often (not here cause I don't bother opening myself up generally), but while in college I went to tons of acapella stuff, and still like to now and then... and i liked the groups that performed like those 4 did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote