View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 09:55 AM   #72
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottimd View Post
I was just throwing Monk out there for comparison. But the way Moss has shown inconsistency based on his feelings of "I'll play when I feel like it", is just an awful attitude. My point is that Moss doesn't have any heart, or at least shows very little. Would you want a superstar Caliber player on your team who won't play 100% or would you rather have just a decent receiver who will do what it takes to get the job done? That is what Moss lacks. He has the talent and potential, I understand that, but without any heart, it pretty much nullifies that. A team takes a huge risk in signing him, will he play or will he not? I think of someone of his potential and caliber and price, that shouldn't be a question a GM/Coach/teammate has to even think twice about. That is the problem with Moss.

What I'm saying is this "Moss doesn't try" is mostly trumped up by the media.

The stats just don't back up this theory at all. I would love to have Moss on most teams I root for, just that my two key teams right now need a lot more things before WR (Redskins and Colts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...

Last edited by wade moore : 02-06-2007 at 09:56 AM.
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote