View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 04:20 PM   #34
Doug5984
College Benchwarmer

I think the Saints will franchise Charles Grant...I dont see how you could let a good DE like him just walk. Stinchcomb is different- I think he will want to stay if we make a reasonable offer. I thought he would have been cut before training camp but the coaching staff gave him a chance and he proved he could stay.

Don't forget Hollis Thomas is up for a new contract, as well as Scott Shanle. None of our FA's are big names (except Grant), so I think we will be able to bring most of them back for reasonable money. For once players might want to play in New Orleans because they have a chance to win.

I think Joe Horn is done in New Orleans. He didn't seem happy in the playoffs when he wasn't playing, and I think he should have been playing so there must be more to it than just an injury. What really got me was after the first game he missed someone claimed to have seen him playing golf the morning of the game.

As long as Fred Thomas is not our starting heading into next season I will be happy. I questioned a lot of the things Peyton did last offseason and he proved me completely wrong so I will blindly trust him and the front office this year. (I thought we should have traded down instead of Reggie Bush- I feel stupid)
Doug5984 is offline   Reply With Quote