View Single Post
Old 02-05-2007, 09:34 AM   #208
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
Apparently, a bunch of Taylor Hicks' fans are ticked about the way his new album has been handled. As opposed to Daughtry and McPhee, his album's release was preceded by a single. It's been out for a few weeks, and the first single is just now being released. Some feel that he is being purposely railroaded for some reason. It could be that they realize how much of a niche audience he has and they're not willing to put a full media blitz behind him.

Maybe his sales are bad because he's not what the country wants? I mean, give me a break, the timing of the single is the reason? No, the fact that he sings music that the mainstream won't buy is why he's not succeeding.

Side note - I'm highly dissapointed in the McPhee album from what I've heard on the iTunes previews, but I did admittedly by the Daughtry album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote