View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 07:22 AM   #183
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

He was actually pretty decent. My wife got a bit teary-eyed, too, so I lightened the mood by lamenting the fact that he failed to try out for American Idol 1953.

Way too much crap last night...the Birmingham show on Tuesday was the best one so far for them actually showing more of the decent singers than the jokes. Then they went right back to the crap last night. They spent way too much time on that couple who auditioned, and earlier on the Asian chick.

I will say, I think the black dude who they focused on is a real contender. Good looking, down to earth, good personality, and a great voice. He reminds me of one of my favorite singer/songwriters, David Ryan Harris - and much likeDRH, this guy has spent his career backing more successful artists. I'll be pulling for that guy to go far.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote