View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:48 AM   #47
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

BTW, for those who like spoilers, I highly recommend hxxp://mjsbigblog.com/categories/americanidol.

She recaps every episode, giving detailed info about what happened, and as we get nearer to the top 24, she'll have pics, bios, back stories of hopefuls that are not told on the show, and possible spoiler info about who makes it (she, or people she knows, scan URL registration sites and insider info for tips on who makes it). Reading her blog in conjunction with watching the auditions/Hollywood Week was the most interesting part of the season last year for me.

Oh, and here's the chick eaglefan27 and I enjoyed the most from last night...

Sarah Krueger, 19 Eau Claire, WI is the 7th and final contestant to advance to Hollywood tonight. And she makes it through because…are you ready? She can sing. That’s it. No backstory, just a great voice. She performs a confident, soaring version of “Over the Rainbow” and the judges put her through. Who’da thunk it.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote