View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 08:19 AM   #41
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed the brunette with curly hair. She's my early favorite.

BTW, you know you've been married long enough when you can make comments about how good some of the contestants look and your wife doesn't get upset, she just laughs and shakes her head. Ten years ago, I'd have bruises up and down my arm.

That Columbian chick was half-cute, half-Charo, all annoying. Yet another reason to avoid Miami.

I guess it is good I got a punch in the arm when I commented on Jewel looking good

Did anyone else think they showed less of the purposefully bad last night? I think a few of them were acts (such as the Urban Amish guy or whatever he was calling himself) but it seemed like more people who really thought they had a chance but just sucked.

As far as the Columbian chick, she was cute, but I think she has very little chance of advancing far. I think the 16 year old self proclaimed crack baby has a good chance of advancing to at least the final 24, but I didn't really like her vocally.

Oh yeah, the brunette with curly hair was my favorite of the night too.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote