Thread: OOTP 2007?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2007, 08:43 PM   #22
SteveMax58
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaril View Post
I see Shaun Sullivan talking alot about the next step for his Puresim and Clay with Baseball Mogul but what is going on with OOTP 07? Is there going to be one this year? I went to SI's OOTPB board and they haven't had hardly any posts on the game since like last summer except but a very few by acouple of people. Baseball's spring training is like two months away. I am hoping they are not planning on releasing a baseball game in September?

So, are there any good options on the horizon this season for those of us who want to paly areal GM type baseball game that handles trades, free agency and roster managemnt well. God if only Jim would make a baseball game

I've actually heard they are beta testing 2007 already. But they havent released any features yet...only some of the occasional comments about ghost players, & many 6.5 features coming back...but that was a few months back they mentioned this.

If I had to guess...I'd say Markus has put an enormous amount of feature additions into the "current" state of 2007's build, and they are beta testing these now to see which(if any) are too problematic or time consuming to "get right" before they make any announcements on features. But that is just my own guess...not from any official word.

But beta testing now seems likely for an ontime release...I know Markus & co. had mentioned they wanted to get the release out "on time" this year...presumably "on time" would mean opening day (April 1st-ish??).
SteveMax58 is offline   Reply With Quote