View Single Post
Old 11-24-2006, 02:41 AM   #373
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
I'm not sure if this is a bug report or not.

As West Brom, we won EPL last season and lead it this season (2009/10). The record book still says our highest position in EPL is 1st in the 1919/20 season. Seems like that's something that would default to the most recent season if '1st' is the highest position.

Also, I've got a 'biggest defeat' of 10-3 in 1937, and yet the highest scoring game listed is a 5-2 win over ManU. In this case, it might be splitting hairs with records at different divisions.

Was the 5-2 game in your career or a real game? I think that record might only take into account games from the actual game you're playing, not from historical records.

As for the other matter, while I think they use it interchangeably (meaning your point still stands), technically the EPL has only been around since, I believe, 1992. But I doubt that's the issue--sounds more like a bug.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote