View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 10:53 PM   #315
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsimperless View Post
No, I'm fine with that Flasch. I guess I didn't understand you were taking that approach but it sounds good to me. I was just worried about making a poor uninformed decision, but the way you described it sounds fun! Not to mention it gives us a great excuse if things turn out poorly.

I'm torn between priesthood and iron working for our next tech and I'd like to hear what the other governors think. The hippodrome sounds pretty cool, but I doubt it is the direction we want to go. I'm leaning towards Iron Working at this point just in case it may influence our next city location.

And I vote in favor of slavery as there doesn't seem to be a downside to it. (Unless of course you're concerned about things such as human suffering...)

well i posted the tech tree, so dont look at it With slavery the people can revolt and all of a sudden there'll be 2 or 3 barbarians right on the outside of the city...thats a pretty bad thing ive noticed happens on rare occasions.

So were at 2 mono (Gi), 1 writing, 1 iron working....waiting on Coffee and WVUfan (although he's been MIA)

I do not see that prod bonus in this mod for Mono:

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL

Last edited by Flasch186 : 11-21-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Flasch186 is online now   Reply With Quote