View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 08:58 PM   #298
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
here's another little thing that bugs me. When I go to the team report screen, the one from my assistant manager, he shows his report with the basic 4-4-2 tactics still in there, even though I've altered the tactics tô play a 4-1-2-1-2 wide diamond formation. Not too sure if that alters his reporting or not, but it didn't do that in FM2006.

FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
dola, and while we were playing friendlies, there were many reports in the team talk screen, now that we've started the season, after our first game, nothing in there. Nothing regarding how the players reacted to my pre-game talk, nothing about half-time talk, nor full game talk...

During preseason, there would be some stuff like "was not listeining" or "demotivated, got boost, motivated". Now, when you'd think it would count the most, the regular season, nothing...

FM

okay, found what causes these things to happen. Turns out that if your assistant manager is also a player, when you move him to the reserves squad, he starts reporting about the reserves. I had just moved him to reserves right after our last friendly. My reserves are set in a bland 4-4-2 formation and they've not played a game yet, thus no team talk feedback. Moved him back to the senior squad (he's a 43yo backup, backup, backup goalkeeper) and boom all the reports are back.

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 11-10-2006 at 08:59 PM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote