View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 01:41 AM   #1830
Markus Heinsohn
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchjm24 View Post
A. How can scouting be more easy to use. It used to be I got ratings without doing anything. Now I have to do something. No way is it easier to use.

B. Trading was never good, but at least it could be done. You need a week and a half of real time to put together a trade now. Nothing like putting together offer after offer and getting nowhere.

D. If you believe that, then we'll have to agree to disagree, the AI sucks around roster building.

E. But you have the screen where you can put multiple levels in, if I could drag and drop from that screen it would be ok, but I can't even do that. And I can only play it with 3 levels of minors, because 5 drove me out of my mind.

G. Eh, I haven't played much since 1.0.3 - so maybe you are right, but you shouldn't need RonCo to tell you if it's fixed anyway.

H. Best history system combined with the worst presentation.

A) You get ratings automatically, your head scout scouts your organization once a month, your minor league scouts do the same for their minor league team.
E) Huh? You can drag & drop players around in the different team transaction screens!
H) Apart from the player career stats (which I have fixed yesterday ) not being seperated by Majors/minors, what else is terrible?
Markus Heinsohn is offline   Reply With Quote