View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:46 PM   #1829
lynchjm24
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUColonel View Post
A. then turn scouting off...also by the way, you're head scout always has ratings on all players, so I don't see where it's any different for you.

B. That's how it happens. There is more room to haggle. In the old system, you clicked on a player, the CPU showed you a list of payers it was willing to deal for, and boom it was done...and you simply robbed the CPU of all it's talent. Transfers in FM don't happen instantly either, and for some reason no one is bitching about that???

D. The AI is a lot better in the latest build. Have you tried it? Can it be improved, yes, but I contend it's no worse than FOF.

E. OK, point well taken.

A. Yes, I do turn it off. The game is unplayable with it on, merely boring and unfun with it off.

B. Again, lots of things in real job of a GM are quite boring and don't need to be in a game. If the AI was good enough, I wouldn't 'rob' the AI of it. If I played FM, which is a whole different game marketed to a different groups of users I would bitch about it.

D. Haven't played the new FOF. The last 3 seasons I played the latest patch of OOTP I won 120+ games without barely lifting a finger, so it can't be all that improved.
lynchjm24 is offline   Reply With Quote