View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 11:45 AM   #1821
Stevebsfan
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn View Post
I am, of course, pretty interested why some of you feel that way. What makes it different from OOTP 6 in terms of enjoyable gameplay? I just fired up OOTP 6, and I don't find it as half as enjoyable as version 1.0.3 of OOTP 2006.

I personally never got comfortable with the new UI.

The funny part is I felt prior versions of OOTP had a clunky interface when I played them, but the new UI makes me miss the old one, that's how bad it got imo.

I couldn't even tell you problems with the gameplay because I honestly never got by the UI. I couldn't even simply figure out how to easily take over as GM of a team without going through some coaching process first. I like the idea of working your way through the system, but to force that on people is just one of the type of issues the game had.

You could have possibly patched it and made it easier on later versions, but after like 2 patches and still being confused, I gave up on the game and have no intention of coming back until I hear great things next version. You may want to focus a bit on your UI before you release.