View Single Post
Old 11-08-2006, 09:35 AM   #1809
JPhillips
Hall Of Famer

Markus has admitted that scouting, trading and finding foreign players don't work. He's going to put back features from a previous version in 2007. It took three patches to finally get a semblance of decent roster AI.

All the while we were sold the game as being a great step forward. That's what pisses me off. I feel lied to because at no point were we told that this was a transition. At no point were we told that Markus was unhappy with trading and scouting. At no point were we told that we just need to get through 2006 so we can get to the really good product in 2007.

This is the first OOTP release where I feel like I was treated as an ATM. That's why I'm pissed and that's why its going to be hard to win me back. I don't demand a problem free product, but I do demand some honesty and respect. That was missing in this release and whether the fault lies with Markus or SI the next version of OOTP is going to suffer because of it.